Gently Worn Tennis Shoes for Haiti December 08, 2017 14:19
Hi everyone, for those of you who don’t know me, my name is Renee and I’m the owner of Boutique Elise! During this holiday season I would like to share something close to my heart; A few years ago I traveled to Haiti on a mission trip and fell in love with the people and culture of Haiti! I will be returning again in a few short months and would like your help. At each boutique location we will be collecting gently worn tennis shoes which will be taken and passed out to the people of Haiti, many of whom do not have dependable shoes to wear on a daily basis. We will gladly accept tennis shoes for all ages and genders.
You can also support Haiti by shopping at each of our boutique locations! We have handmade items from Haiti, including; beautiful crosses and nativity scenes made from old oil barrels, ornaments made from magazines & cereal boxes, and necklaces & bracelets. 100% of the proceeds go directly to a church, school, & orphanage in Haiti.
At the end of the day it’s not about what you’ve accomplished...it’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better. It’s about what you’ve given back!
Holiday Outfit Inspiration November 29, 2017 11:43
1. We are positive that angels would approve of this shimmering gold skirt. The pale gold compliments the feminine pleats well and photographs beautifully. The raw edge on the bottom of the skirt allows you to customize the length to perfectly fit your height.
2. Spend more time with loved ones this holiday season and less time picking out outfits. This cropped black jumpsuit will be a key piece in your effortlessly chic wardrobe. You can tie the sash in the front or back depending on what look you want to achieve. Glam up the look while adding warmth with our black and white faux fur vest.
3. Show off your sparkle in this copper sleeveless party dress! Enjoy wearing it now and again to ring in the new year. Add warmth to the look by pairing it with a cropped jacket and tights.
4. You'll feel fierce at your next holiday event in this little black bodycon dress. The two layers of fringe at the bottom add movement to an otherwise form-fitting silhouette. The keyhole neckline looks great on its own or can help feature your favorite sparkly piece.
2017 Holiday Gifts Under $25 November 17, 2017 16:31
Swig Wine Glass ($15)
Hydration is the gift that keeps on giving! This 9 oz insulated cup will keep the beverage of your choice cold for up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours. It comes in an assortment of colors from Rudolph red to snowy white. Personalize your gift by choosing their favorite color and adding a packet of hot cocoa or a small bottle of wine inside.
Jewelry ($8 - $25)
Jewelry is the exclamation point to any outfit. Add a little sparkle to your holiday gift giving!
Holiday T-Shirt ($24)
These t-shirts will thrill both Home Alone movie buffs and general holiday lovers. They can be dressed up by tucking them into a skirt or paired with sweats for the ultimate Home Alone movie marathon. Your friends and family will wear them year after year.
Hats, Gloves, and Scarves ($10 - $25)
No more cold, chilly days! Winter accessories are perfect for the friend who is always cold. They come in a variety of colors and patterns to match any coat.
4 oz. and 9 oz. Soy Candles ($12, $16)
Check out our classic gift with a twist: pun candles.The names will make you giggle but we promise they smell great! These candles are hand poured in Austin, Texas from 100% natural U.S. soy beans. They have a 70+ hour burn time and are vegan and Phthalate free.
Fleece Leggings ($14, $15)
Fleece lined leggings are essential to every cozy winter wardrobe. They come in both "one size" and plus size in black, gray, and brown. Grab a pair for yourself while you're at it - you won't regret it!
Fashion Phone Grip ($3)
Do you know someone who is constantly dropping their phone? The fashion phone grip is an easy addition to any gift or stocking that will save them the heartache of a cracked screen. It securely adheres to the back of any phone case and pops in for storage or out for use. It comes in a variety of patterns, including a festive little penguin.
Thanksgiving Outfit Inspiration November 09, 2017 13:44
1. You will find yourself wearing this cranberry red tunic sweater for every holiday festivity. The tunic’s side zipper details and subtle texture amp up your favorite cozy basic. The patterned leggings have a smoothing panel that will transition you from the dinner table to your post turkey nap.
2. The cross stitch multi-color pattern in this sweater makes it an easy outfit option. The colors in the sweater coordinate with your fall wardrobe perfectly. It pairs great with leggings, jeans, or over your favorite swing dress. Did we mention it’s the softest thing you’ll wear this holiday season?
3. This rust colored chiffon dress with ruffle sleeves will impress everyone at the dinner table. The flowy cut will make it easy for you to say “yes” to that third slice of pecan pie. Plus, the polka dot texture will look fantastic in your family’s Thanksgiving photos.
4. After a long car ride, nothing is worse than discovering your outfit has become a wrinkly mess. The dress is the perfect solution to holiday traveling. The high neckline, long sleeves, and print embraces the 60’s Mod while staying current.
Fall 2017 Trend Alert: Preppy November 01, 2017 11:30
Fall 2017 Trend Alert: Sleeve Details October 27, 2017 16:06
Becoming B.E. Men's June 27, 2017 13:10
When you hear the word boutique, we may imagine playful dresses, floral print tops, or bold statement jewelry, but rarely do we encounter a boutique sporting men's apparel in its display window.
And yet...to often when men come into boutiques with their significant others, they look bored, just awkwardly waiting for a decision to be made so they can leave. Boutique Elise wanted to resolve that problem. Why not give men their own section of exclusive, affordable attire?
So we introduced B.E. Men's.
B.E. Men's is the menswear expansion of Boutique Elise. Located exclusively at the Columbus location, the men's line features a variety of handpicked styles to appeal to our local, fashion-forward guys. And let's be honest, men like to look good and feel good about what they're wearing just as much as women.
But even better, B.E. Men's offers a different experience than the typical men's section at a department store. In a boutique setting, men can have one-on-one assistance with color coordination, sizing, and not to mention, unique styles they won't find everyone else wearing.
Shopping at a boutique is a personalized experience, and usually, an enjoyable experience. Which is why we wanted to create just that for both women and men.
Are you here for business or pleasure? March 16, 2017 13:41
In this case, we'd like to say both...
A close second to fashion is Boutique Elise's love of travling!
Here's a sneak peek of #DestinationBoutiqueElise
Boutique Elise + B.E. Mens September 15, 2016 19:36
So many exciting things are happening at Boutique Elise we don't even know where to begin.
Let's start with the fact that the Brownstown location is turning ONE year old! Time sure does fly by when you're having fun! Make sure to stop by our birthday party this Friday, September, 16th. There will be lots and lots of CAKE!
Next lets talk about our brand new location in Columbus, Indiana. Opening day is this Tuesday, September 20th. What better way to celebrate the opening of a new store and the launch of our men's collection, B.E. Men's, than with a little collaboration. I'd like to introduce you to Candidly Chan, aka, Chandler Nehrt. She's an amazing fashion blogger and it just so happens that she's my cousin (fashion runs in the fam). Boutique Elise reached out to Chandler & her boyfriend Trey to do a photoshoot featuring Boutique Elise & B.E. Men's. Here are a few pictures from the shoot...
Outfit Details: Chandler is wearing the Everly Burgundy Knit Midi Dress & Trey is wearing the PX Heather Grey Button-Down with Tokyo Laundry Charcoal Pant
Outfit Details: Chandler is wearing the Staccato Burgundy Knit Sweater & Trey is wearing the PX Black Long Sleeve 2-tone Tee
Grand Opening!!! September 15, 2016 18:47
Hello Pretty People!
I am Renee Elise, the founder of Boutique Elise. The past couple months have consisted of trips to apparel markets, photo shoots, marketing meetings, and late nights with web design. It has been so hard to keep this juicy secret from everyone but now I am so excited to announce the GRAND OPENING of Boutique Elise.
We currently offer brands; Ladakh, Dahlya, The Coverii, and Very J. More brands and designs will be added weekly so make sure to check back so you don't miss anything.
Want to get to know Boutique Elise a little more? Follow us on Instagram, @shopboutiqueelise, and Pinterest, @boutiqueelise .
Style: because your personality isn't the first thing people see
Summer Trends 2015 September 15, 2016 18:47
1. Short Sets
Want to make a statement this summer? Two words...Short Sets. Instead of the always lovely summer dress here is a new edgy way to make a statement this summer.
2. NauticalAre you ready to set sail? Vogue Magazine has the Nautical trend listed on their Top 20 trends for Spring/Summer 2015.
3. Shoulder Detail
Also found on Vogue Magazine's Top 20 trends for Spring/Summer 2015, the Mystree Mesh Tutu Basic Tank Dress is a perfect way to embrace the ballerina trend this summer. A wardrobe basic that can be paired with any piece for feminine sophistication.
5. Fringe & 6. Kimono's